- New report: Energy use, flexibility and domestic food practices: implications for policy and intervention.
- New report: Food waste, food safety and kitchen practices: implications for policy and intervention
- New Report: Food waste and kitchen practices: implications for policy and intervention
- New Report: Fats, oils, grease and kitchen practices implications for policy and intervention
- Talking FOGs with Pennine Water Group
Matt Watson on Sustainability in turbulent ti… Matt Watson on The evidence-policy gap | semi… Report of third Dome… on Report of workshop 3, nexus, p… Matt Watson on The urban nexus: infrastructur… Sam Hampton on The urban nexus: infrastructur…
Monthly Archives: January 2017
The challenges of getting evidence and ideas from research into policy was the focus of a workshop at the Friends Meeting House in London today. Matt Watson presented on some of the basis of the Reshaping the Domestic Nexus project … Continue reading