We are delighted to welcome Dr Mike Foden to the project team today. Mike will be working full time on the project through to its completion next autumn. He joins us from the Centre for Regional Economic and Social Research at Sheffield Hallam and brings an excellent combination of topical expertise around sustainable consumption, energy and waste, with extensive experience of policy engagement.
- New report: Energy use, flexibility and domestic food practices: implications for policy and intervention.
- New report: Food waste, food safety and kitchen practices: implications for policy and intervention
- New Report: Food waste and kitchen practices: implications for policy and intervention
- New Report: Fats, oils, grease and kitchen practices implications for policy and intervention
- Talking FOGs with Pennine Water Group
Matt Watson on Sustainability in turbulent ti… Matt Watson on The evidence-policy gap | semi… Report of third Dome… on Report of workshop 3, nexus, p… Matt Watson on The urban nexus: infrastructur… Sam Hampton on The urban nexus: infrastructur…