- New report: Energy use, flexibility and domestic food practices: implications for policy and intervention.
- New report: Food waste, food safety and kitchen practices: implications for policy and intervention
- New Report: Food waste and kitchen practices: implications for policy and intervention
- New Report: Fats, oils, grease and kitchen practices implications for policy and intervention
- Talking FOGs with Pennine Water Group
Matt Watson on Sustainability in turbulent ti… Matt Watson on The evidence-policy gap | semi… Report of third Dome… on Report of workshop 3, nexus, p… Matt Watson on The urban nexus: infrastructur… Sam Hampton on The urban nexus: infrastructur…
Monthly Archives: August 2016
A roundtable conference in the French town of Autun, organised by Olivier Coutard and Jochen Monstadt, was a great opportunity to push new thinking on urban infrastructures in relation to the nexus in cities. Matt Watson’s paper, co-authored with Elizabeth … Continue reading