Excellent final workshop on the domestic nexus series today. A mix of imagination, creativity and critique, facilitated by Will Medd, got a great range of people developing and exchanging ideas on how to reshape resource demand at home. Fuller report here soon.
- New report: Energy use, flexibility and domestic food practices: implications for policy and intervention.
- New report: Food waste, food safety and kitchen practices: implications for policy and intervention
- New Report: Food waste and kitchen practices: implications for policy and intervention
- New Report: Fats, oils, grease and kitchen practices implications for policy and intervention
- Talking FOGs with Pennine Water Group
Matt Watson on Sustainability in turbulent ti… Matt Watson on The evidence-policy gap | semi… Report of third Dome… on Report of workshop 3, nexus, p… Matt Watson on The urban nexus: infrastructur… Sam Hampton on The urban nexus: infrastructur…